Tuesday, April 19, 2011

27 days.

Okay everyone, time is going by way to fast for me. Feels like just yesterday I was emailing Kris (my dad in Africa) about feeling God was calling me back to Niger to serve Him there again... that was actually over 3 months ago!!! ha! Things are going well and I'm just preparing all the minor details before I go and preparing my heart especially.
I have gotten my visa sent off and it has been approved, thanks Jesus :) And I got my malaria medicine... in hopes that I stay malaria free this time around! I'm so excited and ready to go, yet so nervous and not prepared to go. I still have a lot of work to do before I leave! God has been teaching me time-management through this...it would be so overwhelming if I tried to do it all at once, but i'll eventually get it all finished within the next few weeks :) I don't really have much more of an update to share today...

Check out my other blog about the skirt ministry if you'd like to be a part of that though! :) oneskirtonelife.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment