Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Beginnings.

Well, I wasn't sure how to start off my new 'blog' (hence the reason I am just now posting something). My intent for this blog was that it would maybe be some sort of encouragement to those of us, like myself, who have a passion to be at the 'ends of the earth' sharing the gospel. But then I thought... "how original" I mean of course I want it to be an encouragement to someone, if God will have it do so, but I want it to be more than a 'cool blog site'. I want it to be a testimony. I want to be able to share the truth about my life as a believer in Jesus Christ. It's a messy life I must admit, but how can I keep from sharing His amazing love?

Well, here goes. :) I invite any and everyone to join me in this journey I call life :)
I'll leave it at this... Psalm 43:3
Send forth your light and your truth, let them guide me; let them bring me to your holy mountain, to the place where you dwell.

No comments:

Post a Comment